Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! So Blessed!

Music listening to: Crush On You by the Jets

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. My playmate and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Bobby will meet us there this morning.

   Well, I had a wonderful birthday and I again thank all for the wonderful gifts, cards, phone calls, emails, and texts. I will give more details in the next posting.

   My playmate and I will start to paint the main house today if the weather permits. We are going to the movies to see "Race" this evening. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, you are a dear, thank you so very much for making my birthday wonderful. Love You deeply!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Wonderful people deserve wonderful birthdays!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...