Monday, May 30, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How is it going? Well, I am bushed let me tell you. I got a lot done this morning for sure.

I scraped, Kilzed, trimmed branches, took all of the furniture and plants off of the front porch, and then I power washed the front porch and the front of the main house. I did this all and at the same time I am caring for Chris.

So as soon as the porch dries I will put the furniture back and I am going to get Chris dressed. After that I am going to hit the hammock to rest up before I get Chris up.

I tell I need a couple of beers or some Merlot without a doubt. I hope that things are going well for you today?
Ciao...........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...