Monday, May 16, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? It has been a pretty good one here. I rested a bit today and Chris and I relaxed. My nurses supervisor came by at 1:00pm for a short visit. She wanted to make sure that I got my bonus check for retention and she went over required dates and education updates, and testing results. I am 100% complete. WooHoo!

My playmate returned home from bridge and she painted a little bit of the trim on the main house. She stopped quickly because it was just too hot to continue, but she did an excellent job. She and her partner did not have a good game of bridge today.

Shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We are now watching season two of Grace and Frankie. It is a wonderful series. We love it and so does Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is in her office on her desktop. Have a wonderful evening. tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me, with lots to do. Good thing I have a few Coronas at the ready! Irie!

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Sweet Pea, how are you feeling?

Tangye, (daughter) see you tomorrow. Congrats!

Mary, glad that you got to view the video on Facebook.

I want to thank everyone for all of the comments about this mornings video greeting on Facebook.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...