Monday, May 9, 2016

Howdy!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Monday?  Well, I got all of my errands taken care of. 

I just got off of the hammock. I was enjoying a little me and mediation time. It got interrupted because I all of a sudden became lunch for a mosquito. So I will meditate at another time.

I did get an email off to (cognata mio) a little while ago with a suggestion from Chris's massage therapist. The suggestion was a good one at least I thought so.

I am about to get Chris up in his chair. Once I do that I will move his van out of the driveway so I can get ready to wash down the north side of the house and then I will cover up windows so the painting can begin. As son as my shorty gets back home I am sure that she will help me.

Hope all is well?
Ciao.......Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...