Monday, May 16, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Rub You The Right Way by Johnny Gill

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast a bit later. Hey, I have got to get back on the treadmill due to I have gained a pound and a half. Can't have that right girlfriends?

   My shorty and I had a very nice relaxing stay-cation. It was a different kind of stay-cation because we only went away for one day and the rest of the time we were at home. Yes, at home but we went out all around Tucson to different places. It was great. Thank you Jayne for caring for Chris.

   We will be getting our suitcases out again for our trip to the mountains for some camping. We will leave on Wednesday making our way to Bisbee for a graduation and on Thursday we will head for the mountains. We will return on Saturday. Jayne will be caring for Chris while we are away. I will lose more than one pound and a half on this trip with all of the hiking that we do. Yeah!

    I have a couple of errands to take care of today to include a trip to the air base and I need to get the Fiat 500L washed as well. We saw the movie "Money Monster" and it was very good. We recommend this one for sure.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and remember it is a Monday.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Elaine, how the concert?

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Sis, what is new in the GA?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...