Monday, May 2, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing so far on this Monday? Well, i  just completed all of my errands and now I am going to have another cup of coffee and a slice of pie that was made by Bobby.

It is a little bit windy here in Tucson and it may curtail painting today. We will see and we have to make a trip to Home Depot for more paint as well.

I need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed, but as soon as I do it will rain for sure. Newton's Law, eh? Hope things are good so far for you?
Later....Jessie

Here is a pic of one of my birthday gifts. This is from my girlfriend Loraine and Jim. How did they know that I like a nice pair of bumpers, eh? Smile!


NICE PAIR OF BUMPERS, EH?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...