Monday, May 30, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I did some work on the main house and then I hit the hammock before I got Chris up. It was very relaxing and Buttercup decided to take a nap right next to me. Oh those fur-babies.

Elise returned home and she hit the front of the house painting on the front porch. We will be painting a little at a time. Hopefully we will be finished before will get into the triple digits.

Well, I put my whole rubbed and marinated chicken in the rotisserie for an two hours. It is a thing a beauty to look at. Golden Brown, moist, tender, and very juicy. Jane, don't do it!

It was delicious and we enjoyed sweet peas (green balls), cheese rice, and plenty of red the get it all down.. As a matter of fact I enjoyed 3 glasses of Ruffino Chianti. A great meal if I say so myself.

We had a nice visit this afternoon from Rosemary. She is doing well since her hospitalization a few weeks back. Speaking of visitors our daughter Tangye is her chatting with her mom. I gave her a hug and I asked her if everything is OK. Elise will bring me up to speed later. It is always good to see her.

I will start painting again in the morning when Davis is here. Have a wonderful evening and we hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

Prost.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...