Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

ROUGH DAY!


How are you doing? I am doing OK so far on this hot day here in the Old Pueblo. 

I just took a break from covering windows and doors on the main house. I need to get hydrated before I go back out and start painting. I think I will get on the hammock and chill for a bit. Care to join me?

I think I will toss in a few bottles of Corona in the freezer for a bit. I am sure that will get me through the my painting adventure. Irie!

I really do need to get the this side of the main house done before we go on our stay-cation. Well, it is off to the hammock I go, smile!

Chat at you later...Jessie

Herman, how are things in St.Louis? Give our best to the family.

Olivia, what are you up to today?

Mary and Bob, what is new around your way?

Eddie, how is it going in Bisbee?

Ross and Denise, how are you doing today?

Rory, how are things in Fallen?

JT, what are you up to since you have returned from Vegas?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...