Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Good Afternoon!

How are you? I am good and tired about right now. I just stopped painting trim on west side of the house due to it is getting very windy. We re supposed to get high winds today from noon until 7:00pm this evening.

The Truly Nolan tech was here to treat the exterior of the house and he loved the painting job that we have done. He asked if we got a professional to do it and I replied that we did not that we did all ourselves. He was totally impressed. Cool, eh?

My playmate just dropped in for a minute to bring me some Pistachio yogurt and I have to tell you it is delicious.  My shorty is a true gem. Yeah! She is gone again to her Tai Chi class and after that she will attend her writing class. She keeps herself very busy.

So now I am going to get showered and relax. I will watch some TV and get ready for Mahjong with Shoo and Stu. They have a good butt kicking coming at them for sure. Jayne will be here to take over for Bobby who is caring for Chris right now.

Chat at you later........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...