Monday, May 2, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blissful! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the move soon. I had to preform a procedure on Chris this morning due to his gastric tube was deflated. So I replaced it with a new one. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I think I will have the leftovers from the "Egg Connection" for breakfast. Of course more coffee will be consumed for sure. Yesterday was JT's birthday and he had a good one. He will be heading for Las Vegas in a couple of days with George.

   My playmate and I did not make it to the movies yesterday due to we started to paint the main house and we were beat and tired after that. We will continue painting as time allows. I have to run a few errands this morning, but other than that it should be a relaxed day, but it is a Monday, right? I will be starting May's photo book today. I will be putting together Aprils as soon as I pick up the photos today.

   I have to tell you that my birthday was fantastic. We rested, played video games on the laptop, enjoyed my famous tuna, jalapeno dip, took in a couple of movies, received wonderful gifts, enjoyed beloved friends, enjoyed my birthday surprise dinner, got a phone call from JT. It was wonderful and I thank everyone so very much.

  Here are a few pics from my special day, enjoy!
Have a great Monday and be careful and stay safe. Big props to my girlfriend Loraine for making my special day happen.

Later.....Jessie and Elise



OUR ROOM AT TOWNE PLACE SUITES






GIANT GILA MONSTER COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH MY TURBO-CHARGED FIAT.

BIRTHDAY BOY!

T-REX COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH MY TURBO-CHARGED FIAT 500L TREKKING!





No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...