Friday, May 27, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!




WE WILL MISS IT!

LA HACIENDA


ELISE (MY PLAYMATE)

PAT AND VICKIE

VICKIE AND MIKE

JANE AND PAPA JOHN

ME AND ELISE


Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Rapper's Delight by the Sugar Hill Gang!

    It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

    First off I want to thank all of my family members and loving friends for your very kind words in support of my blog content. My loving wife Elise, (my playmate, shorty) has my back and she has supported me from day one 6 years ago when I posted my first blog entry. Thanks again because I will strive on.

   We are going to spend the day in Sonoita with Papa John and my girlfriend Jane. It should be a lot of fun and the wine tasting should keep us full of laughs and happy. Yeah!

   I had to take Chris's headrest into the rehab shop to be repaired. I was told that it would be ready this morning hopefully. Chris will have to stay in bed until it is repaired.

   We went to the Loft to see the movie " The Man Who Knew Infinity". It was very good and also sad as well. We recommend this one for sure.

    We met up with Vickie, Mike, and Pat at "Relish " for dinner last night and much to our surprise and disappointment it has closed down. Wow! So we ventured across the street to "La Hacienda". The food was very good and so were the margaritas. So good my playmate and I shared 3 of them. The evening was loaded with laughs and cut ups. Thank you Mike, Vickie and Pat for a wonderful evening with our Red Noses. Looking forward to our meeting next month.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great TGIF!. Enjoy and stay safe.

Later...Jessie and Elise

My girlfriend Sheila posted to the blog yesterday. The posting was very nice and she made it perfectly clear that she wants to be my only girlfriend. Wow!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Let me know if you find any great wines or cheese. Have fun!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...