Monday, May 9, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was you day? It has been a busy one here on Justin Lane.

I got the north side of the main house washed and scrubbed. Tomorrow I will cover doors and windows so the painting can began. It is going to be a hot one tomorrow so I will put a few bottles of Corona in the fridge so they can be nice and cold. Yeah!

My playmate returned home and she helped me with the painting of the trim on the main house that we completed a few days ago.

The both of us are moaning and groaning from painting and going up and down the ladder. OK, Jane I know that you have gone there already, smile!

We had a good dinner that consisted of some of the leftovers from the after party. We watched "Doc Martin" on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her desktop. Usually Elise would be at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practise this evening but they are done until the fall.

I just got my suitcase out for our upcoming stay-cation. We will load it up tomorrow. Our stay-cation will be at the DDC.

We hope that you have a wonderful evening.
Buona Notte'......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...