Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Determined!

Music listening to: Lady Marmalade by Patti La Belle

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up with me this morning to start her day. Jane, did you go there? Of course you did, smile! Any plans for today?

   I am enjoying a freshly brewed cup of coffee and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I will be starting to paint very soon before the sun comes up and it starts to heat up. Hey, my shorty brought back some very nice wings for my dinner from Grumpy's over on the west side of Tucson. I got my grub on for real and I got it all down with a ice cold Corona. Delicious!

   I will post about our trip to the mountains later this afternoon. Have a wonderful Tricky Tuesday. Enjoy, stay safe and be blessed.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa John,are you ready for Sonoita?

Mike and Vickie, see you soon.

Shoo and Stu, it is way too late to practice so be ready for a beat-down in Mahjong.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...