Monday, May 2, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Now that the day has just about come to a close. How was yours? It has been busy one here in central Tucson.

Chris and I relaxed for a short time today. Tomorrow is going to be a busy one. I am going to Home Depot early in the morning to pick up more paint. While David is here I will be painting the south side of the main house. I need to get it done before it gets back in the 90's. I asked Jayne to work with Chris tomorrow so I can get as much done as I can. My playmate is going help me as much as she can before she has to run her errands.

I just finished putting the April photo book together. Now I will begin taking photos for May. We had breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. Delicious!

Have a great evening and sleep well.
Prost....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...