Monday, May 23, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!



THAT'S OUR BUTTERCUP!


How did your day wind up? Chris and I relaxed and we watched a little bit of TV.

My shorty came home from bridge and she didn't think that her and her partner did very well today. So she decided to paint a little bit of the trim on the main house. She did a good job but she had to stop due to the sun was beaming down on her. Jane, did you go there?  Of course you did, smile!

We watched Family Feud and Frankie and Grace with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate has left to meet up with Susie and the girls at "Grumpy's" over on Ina and Shannon. She is going to bring me back some dinner. I hope that it is wings because I am starving. I have a couple of Corona's in the fridge getting nice and cold. Yeah!

Tomorrow I will be painting while David is here caring for Chris. Have a great evening and  sleep well.
Prost...Jessie and Elise

Erika, it was good to here from you today.

Country Granny and Bob, have a wonderful evening.

Jayne, hope that you start to feel better soon.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...