Monday, May 23, 2016

Sup?

Sup?

Hey, how are you doing so far on this Monday? It has been a quiet morning so far. The water tech just and of course he left a bill as well. 

I am resting up today taking it slow and easy and so is Chris. I will be getting him up soon and we will be walking the hood for a bit before we watch some TV. I was going to tackle some painting but I decided to chill instead. Feeling good but a little sleepy.

Well, here is a little bit about our visit to Bisbee. We went to attend the graduation of Johnny. He is now going to be a high school freshman. Did you have a graduation ceremony when you graduated middle school? I didn't!

My shorty and I stayed in the Copper Queen Hotel in Bisbee. It is a very historic place and it is very cozy and quiet. After the graduation we met up with the family at "Santiago's for dinner.

The food was very good and the margaritas were on point. So much on point that my playmate and I enjoyed two of them. Ole'

Here are a few pics from our stay in Bisbee. If you have never been to Bisbee it is a funky little city and it has so many things to see and do that will take you back to your (hippie) days. Yeah Mon'.

Enjoy....chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

THE COPPER QUEEN

OUR ROOM IN THE COPPER QUEEN

ELISE CHILLIN'

MY SHORTY CLOWNING AROUND

THE GRADUATE

THE BISBEE FAMILY

LET'S GET ANOTHER MARGARITA SHORTY!

ERIK AND THE LOVELY SARA

ZACK AND SON


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...