Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hello!

Hello!


I NEED TO GET BACK WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SHEILA SO WE CAN HAVE SOME MORE MORNING SEX! IT IS SO GOOD.  YEAH MON'


What are you up to? Well, I just finished painting the north side of the main house and all that is left on that side is the trim. It is coming along very well. We have a few places that need a touch up here and there but we will tackle that quickly. Next we will tackle the front and that is going to be a challenge due to the ivy that is there.

I am tired and I need to relax. Jane can you think of anything for me to do to chill out? I am going to grab some grub and a ice cold Corona for sure. I may even get on the hammock but it may cause me to go to sleep, smile!

My shorty will return later this afternoon and I am sure that she is going to take care of the trim on the north side of the house before it gets too hot to do anything.

We hope that things are going well for you so far today. 
Chat at you later. I am going to review the pictures from our trip to the mountain later this afternoon and I will start to post about it then.
Ciao....Jessie 


Jayne, glad to here that you are feeling better today.

Sis, what is new in the GA?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how goes it in Sydney?

Rory, what is happening in Fallen?

Dena, how are things going?

Olivia, what are you up to today?

Mike and Vickie, what is up?

Dottie, how are you doing? When are you coming home so we can play (Keno)?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in Charlotte. Then Chicago to Tucson. Probably won't make either DD or CS til Thurs. Or maybe Wed if I,m not doing anything.

Jessie said...

OK. Have a good flight home. You have been missed.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...