Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




HAVE A GOOD HUMPER!

ME AS AN ALIEN


Mood: Relaxed! Red Light Special! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: It's A Love Thang by the Whispers

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is going to be another busy day today for us here in Central Tucson. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   I will be painting again early this morning  for sure. I slept very well last night. My playmate served up some Chicken Cordon Bleu for my dinner last night from "Bistro 44". It was delicious and she prepared me a nice "Whitetail" and Coke cocktail that was wonderful.

  I woke up this morning and I was in a tent, yes I was. Jane ask Papa if he get's my drift, OK? I am sure that you are going to go there Sweet Pea?

  We are going to play "Mahjong" this evening over at Stu's house. I am ready to kick some butt and take names tonight. Shoo and Stu are in for an evening of losses for sure, smile!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Humper. Enjoy the day and be blessed.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Ray, Jet and Ray, have a safe trip home.

Dottie, how are you this morning?

Ross and Denise, enjoy the painting project we are.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...