Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Still Frisky!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. It is a nice quiet morning in the valley of Tucson. I will have some yogurt for breakfast later this morning.

    It is going to be a busy morning for me with tons of things to get done while David is here caring for Chris this morning. So more than likely I will not be online this morning. Oh so much to do!

   Have a good morning and enjoy.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...