Monday, May 16, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey,his it going so far on this Monday? It is going pretty good here in Central Tucson so, but it is still a lot of day left. Smile!

I am about to get Chris up in his chair and he is ready to be on the move in the hood. I will be visited by my nurses supervisor at 1:00pm this afternoon.

Tomorrow I am going to UMC to see our daughter Tangye get an award for being chosen the best Fireman/Paramedic for this area by a committee at UMC. Are we proud of her? Yes,we are, she is a true gem. Congrats Tangye. 

Well, I need to get the fur-babies fed in a little bit. Hope that your day is a good one.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...