Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is going on? I just got back from running my errands and attending our daughters award ceremony. It was very nice and I sat right next to her during the whole ceremony. Good feeling and very proud of her.

I do know that I am starving right now and I need to get something to eat quickly. I got the Tacoma all washed for our trip to Bisbee and to the mountains.

When my playmate gets in we will begin to discuss what to pack clothing wise for the trip. It gets cold in the mountains at night.

I am going over the photos of our daughter and I will post a few as soon as I can. More than likely it will not be until tonight while I am caring for Chris. Hope that your day is going well.

Prost.....Jessie

Those two bottles of Corona are looking pretty good right now. Yeah!

Way to go Tangye! Mom and Pop.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...