Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how are you doing? I am good here in central Tucson. I picked up the paint this morning from Home Depot as planned.

I just finished painting the south side of the main house and it is kicking my butt. OK, Jane go there if you must, smile!

I am taking a much needed break at the moment. I am thinking about a nice cold beer or three. Yes, that would hit the spot nicely. I will start back up after my playmate returns home. I will be picking up Jayne this afternoon because she will be caring for Chris for the rest of the day. My reasoning is that I want to get as much of the painting done before it gets too hot or it decides to rain.

Man, I am starting to get hungry too. What's up with that? All of this extra physical activity is giving me the munchies. Yeah Mon'.

I hope that you are on your (A) game today? Chat at you later.
Ciao.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...