Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!


Good Morning!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson this morning.

   The new caregiver will be her this morning at around 8:00am. He will be caring for Chris solo today until 2:00pm. We will see how that goes. I will not be online much while he is here.

   JT will be here in Tucson for the Thanksgiving holiday. He will be staying at his mom's house on the east side. I will be picking him up on Wednesday evening.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...