Monday, November 9, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Relaxed! Content!

Music listening to: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica

    It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move real soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt and some cottage cheese for breakfast. Yummy, right? Yeah Mon'. It is a cool morning here in the valley and we may get some rain tomorrow.

    I have to take care of a couple of errands today like gassing up the Tacoma and getting it washed for our trip to New Mexico.

   We had a wonderful, I mean wonderful afternoon at Jane and Papa John's home yesterday. We took our cover photos for our 2016 calendar titled "Variety Is The Spice Of Life". We really enjoyed putting this together. After the shoot we all sat down and enjoyed a nice meal with plenty of vino. We missed Nicolette at this one due to she was under the weather, but in spirit she was with us. Feel better soon Nicolette. After a vote is taken on which photo to use for the cover the calendar will be off to be printed up.

   Elise and I went to see the movie "Spectre" and it was very good with loads of action. It was a little longer than I recall James Bond movies being in the past. We saw it in XD at El Con Mall.

   We are going to discuss what to pack for our trip to New Mexico. It is going to be cold up in the mountains for sure.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Monday and stay safe.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa John, thank you for sponsoring our calendar photo shoot. 

Ain't Misbehavin Players thank you for another good year of fun, friendship, and just being who we are. We are a unique family.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...