Thursday, November 5, 2015

Morning Again!

Morning Again!

Yeah, it's me again, smile! My day has been elevated to great heights this morning. What a blessing indeed!

My long time dear friend Shirlene who resides in New Orleans has done something remarkable. She owns "504 Unique Creations". Elise and I are the winners of two personalized long stem glasses that she created. All I could say was "Wow". 

Isn't that wonderful? You can take a peek at them on my Facebook timeline. Beautiful! Cheers!

Thank you Shirlene so very much we are blessed.
Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT NEWS TO HEAR,,
I CAN TELL BY THE SOUNDS OF YOUR BLOG,,
YOUR REALLY HAPPY ABOUT WINNING.
HAVE A GOOD EVENING,,, CONGRATULATIONS

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...