Saturday, November 7, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!


JT AND FRIEND IN CHANDLER


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Crossroads by Bone, Thugs and Harmony

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have some strawberry yogurt for breakfast this morning.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" last night. The T-bones were delicious and the carafe of Burgundy was spot on.

   We are going to have dinner this evening at "Downtown Kitchen". We have not been there in quite some time. After dinner we are going to see the play at the "Arizona Theater Company" titled "Disgraced". The review we received from Shoo and Stu was that it is a great play. We are looking forward to it for sure.

   Jayne, will be here this evening to care for Chris this evening. We hope that your weekend will be a very good one. Enjoy!
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, and Ray, enjoy the camping trip.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

What a beautiful son you have!

JT said...

Thank you my dear girlfriend.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...