Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making that move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a cup or two. I will have some fresh fruit and yogurt for breakfast a bit later.

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. I will be getting some blood work done this morning as well while Bobby is here.

    It is another cold morning here in Tucson but it is supposed to warm up a bit later in the day. We are going to visit Shoo and Stu this evening for a cut throat game of "Mahjong". It is going to be a knock down drag out event that will show that I am the "Mahjong" master. Smile! Our secret weapon will be deployed tonight to assure my victory.

    I will post day two of our trip to Quemado when I return from my lab visit. Have a great Humper everyone. I know that Jane will for sure. Smile! My playmate brought back a fantastic taco salad for me last night that was so good. She also fixed me a nice margarita to go along with it. Life is Good!
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...