Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Control by Janet Jackson

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning, way deep in there. I have no idea when she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have cottage cheese and crackers for breakfast. I am out of yogurt, arrg! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have quite a few errands to take care of today so we can be ready to hit the road on our way to New Mexico tomorrow morning. It is going to be cold there. We checked and the highs are in the forties and the lows are below 20 degrees at night. Brrr! We will have plenty if Jack and Coke for sure, smile!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and stay well.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Be sure you take lots of hugging and spooning with you. They keep the cold out.
Have a great time!

Jessie said...

Good advice girlfriend. You know the deal! Smile! Thanks.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...