Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Do I Do by Stevie Wonder

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a slice of toast happy to get out of the toaster this morning. She is making her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is freshly brewed and I am sure that I will have a second cup. I will also have some peach yogurt to go along with it. Yeah!

   I have no plans for today as of yet but that can change at any moment. I am sure that Chris and I will watch a movie this afternoon on TV.

   We hope that your Tuesday will be a great day. Enjoy and stay safe. Here are a few more pics for our trip to Las Vegas.

    My playmate's team lost the World Series so she will be treating me to a French dinner at Le Rendez-vous. Can you say oh-la-la? I will while I am downing some escargot.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

JT, sorry to hear about the incident in Vegas with your debit card. Glad you cancelled it quickly.

COFFEE CUP


SHEILA AND ELISE

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...