Monday, November 23, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Slapped and Tickled!

Music: Listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning. I don't blame her because if could I would be in snoring in a cave myself. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have some yogurt and fruit for breakfast. Elise made some of her special banana bars and they are great. I ate a bar and I felt like I was light and floating on a cloud. Wunderbar! Smile!

    We saw the movie "A Walk In The Wood" and it is a very good and very funny movie. I have a couple of errands to take care of today and a few phone calls to handle as well. Are you ready for "Turkey Day"? It is going to be a busy week. Have a good one.

Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...