Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day go? It has been a good one here in Tucson. I relaxed for the most part this morning when I was not doing a spot check on the new caregiver.

I will have to have a talk with him on his next visit. He forgot to put Chris's side pads on his wheelchair when he took him out for a walk. Without the pads he will lean to the left or to the right which is not good for his sides or back. He also had Chris's drainage tube from his catheter wrapped around his thigh which is a serious matter. The pressure by him sitting on the tube could have backed up and released the Texas catheter and that would have been a mess on Chris the floor and his wheelchair. 

Elise prepared pinto beans and cornbread for dinner that was very good. We watched a movie on Netflix called "Strangerland". I took place in Aussie land and it was really good with some good twists and turns. Also Nicole Kiddman looked pretty good in the altogether. Yeah!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I informed Elise and I showed her the new caregivers shortcomings. She agreed with me that I need to have the problems corrected when he cares for Chris on Saturday.

Have a good night and get plenty of sleep because tomorrow is a Hump Day! Right Jane?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Jessie said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...