Monday, November 16, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!     




Hey was it a good one today? OK, Jane don't go there, smile! It has been a cold, windy, rainy, cloudy day here in Tucson. We are not being rained on right now but that can change for sure.

Chris and I enjoyed watching TV this afternoon and this evening. We watched an episode of "Madam Secretary" on Netflix.

My playmate prepared homemade waffles, sausages, and plenty of coffee for dinner. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. She will be leaving shortly for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

We got a very special treat this evening in the mail from New Orleans. (Nola). It was a gift from my long, long time friend Shirlene. We received the personalize goblets  that she made for us and they are wonderful and so pretty. Wow! Thank you Shirlene! Life is Good!

I was looking at our trip journal today and I decided to post about our trip to Quemado, New Mexico tomorrow. I want to make sure I don't leave anything out. I think I will post by the day that we were there with the pictures.


I want to thank all of the Misbehavin crew for getting the 2016 calendar orders to me. I will check over the calendar one more time and we will place the order.

Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Prost.........Jessie und Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Waiting for those pictures!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...