Sunday, November 22, 2015

Howdy!

Hello!

What is up? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and the breakfast was great. Our daughter Kim was there and she treated us to chow down. She is doing very well but she is very busy at work. It is always a pleasure to see her and she makes us very proud.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished doing some yard work behind Chris's house. I am going to feed the fur-babies soon.

We had such a great time at Bobby's last night for "Wizard' and dinner. It was our host Bobby, Jim, Loraine, Elise and me.

  Bobby turned his home into a starred "Michelin" eatery last night. He really out did himself for this event. The margaritas were plentiful, vino bianco was presented, Tequila shooters were downed as well.

 We enjoyed appetizers galore. The main entrees were excellent and we were all impressed. We  had vegetarian fare, flat bread, diced sweet potatoes, beef, shrimp and grits, fried rice, spicy shrimp, egg rolls, veggie wraps and for dessert we enjoyed peach cobbler Ala mode. Our praises for Bobby's effort was well deserved. Fantastic job!

 We also played "Wizard" and it was cut throat as always. The first game I was the victor by a long shot. If you can recall that does not happen that often. I was feeling good about the second game but I got my hopes, dreams and desires dashed by my playmate, my shorty, my Elise. 

  Elise became the new "Wizard' and we all had to pay homage to her by bowing and putting butts in the air. All hail to the 'Wizard". It was a wonderful evening that seemed to turn into a "Greek" night. Yes, I said a "Greek" night because glasses started to roll off of the table and break on the floor. "OPA". That did not dampen the evening one bit. What a night. Thank you Bobby!

  We will be looking forward to whatever out next event will be. We are a good group of friends, and family. We enjoy it when we are together.

ALL HAIL THE WIZARD!

ELISE COMMANDING HER SUBJECTS TO PUT BUTTS IN THE AIR

A CONGRATULATORY WIZARD DANCE

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Super, super time!

countrygranny47 said...

SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME....
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ALL GET ALONG JUST GREAT.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...