Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Cautious! Crappy!

Music listening to: Creep by TLC

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate did not pop up this morning so she will start her day soon, hopefully, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is so good. I will have a peach yogurt for breakfast as well. Of course another cup of coffee will be enjoyed. We got rained on again during the night and it is a very cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We may go to the movies this afternoon if we can fit it in.

   Shorty and I are going to go over and fine tune the 2016 "Variety Is The Spice Of Life" calendar today. We will be working on the collage's and filling in empty spaces. So far it is looking good "Ain't Misbehaver's".

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and stay safe, happy and healthy. Enjoy!
Prost...........Jessie and Elise

   

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...