Saturday, November 21, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson

    It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. Elise and I went to the DDC last night and it was a total bust. It was the worst since we have been going there. The machines are as tight as they could be. We had dinner at the buffet and that was good. Maybe we are being punished for not being there in quite awhile, eh?

    We are going to spend the evening playing "Wizard" at Bobby's home. We will be joined by Jim and Loraine. It will be an interesting evening. Bobby is hosting this one completely.

    The new caregiver will be here this morning and he will be working with Chris solo this morning. I will be around to supervise to see if he can get through it. He has never worked with a Quad before. He was overwhelmed when he was here last week on Tuesday. I may not be online much today.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...