Friday, November 6, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Da Dip by Freak Nasty





   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred this morning but she did not come out of her cave. Maybe later she will start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and hot and I will have some strawberry yogurt for breakfast. It is another cold morning here in Tucson. I am thinking about starting up the heater soon. Brrrrrr!

   Elise and I went to see "Burnt" yesterday and it is a very good movie. Made me hungry that is for sure, smile. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Can you say T-Bone with the works? We will for sure and a nice carafe of Burgundy will go nicely with our meal. Burp! Pardon me.

  Well our 2016 calendar is just about complete. We will meet up with the crew to do our cover photo shoot. After that a little fine tuning and we will have it printed up.

   We hope that your TGIF is going to be a good one. Enjoy the day and may tomorrow be a better day.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...