Monday, November 16, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

NANCI AND JEFF




Mood: Content! Slapped and Tickled!

Music listening to: Freak Show On The Dance Floor by the Bar-Kays

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some peach yogurt for breakfast. Of course a second cup of coffee will be enjoyed.

   I have no plans for today but as you know anything can pop off on a Monday. Right Jane? It is raining here in Tucson and I am going to take a short run in the all-together. I will be looking for my girlfriends Jane and Loraine out in it as well.

   Well, our 2016 calendar is complete and it is titled "Variety Is The Spice Of Life". As soon as I get all of the order amounts from the players it will be ordered for printing. It was a blast putting this together with the "Ain't Misbehavin" crew. Thank you all putting this together.

    Elise and I went to see the movie "The 33" last night and it is an excellent movie about trapped miners in Chile'.

    Our caregiver Jayne introduced us to her sister last night and that was a treat for us and Chris. She also returned "My Family Book" and she enjoyed it and so  did her sister.

    I am caring for Chris today and we will be watching TV later in the day. Hey, we are planning on visiting the DDC on Friday if all goes well. We have not been there in quite awhile.

   I will start to post about our trip to Quemado, New Mexico sometime today. Have a great day and be happy, stay safe and live by what you say not by what you do, but that is just me.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...