Friday, November 27, 2015

TGIF! Black Friday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Tired! Sleepless In Tucson!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Your Lover by Prince

    It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning and I have no idea when she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today besides fighting those Black Friday crowds?

    The coffee just finished brewing and I am out of yogurt so I will have a little cottage cheese this morning. I have got to save room for our Thanksgiving dinner that is supposed to begin at 2:30pm.

    We are looking at 14 or more people here to dine with us. It will be mostly family and a couple of friends. Zack is here from Hollywood. He is staying in Dew Drop Inn room number 2. It won't be long now before you can smell the meal being prepared. Where is the vino?

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. I am planning on hitting the sheets early tonight so I can catch up on my sleep. 

   We hope that your turkey day was a good one and that you enjoyed it to the fullest? Have a  good Black Friday and be careful out there.
Gobble, Gobble.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...