Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Lady You Bring Me Up by The Commodores

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise and I both popped up this morning like slices of bread in a toaster. Hot and ready to start the day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will have some yogurt and some fruit for breakfast this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it may stay that way for most of the day.

   The agency is sending out a new caregiver this morning to work with Chris. We will see how that goes. I will post about our trip to New Mexico after I see how that goes. If it goes well the caregiver will return on Saturday to begin working with Chris.

   Have a good day and be careful while you are out and about.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet how are you sisters?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, are you ready for some Mahjong? Have you got cash?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Olivia, how are you?

Nanci, and Jeff, have a good day.

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, how is everyone?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD EVENING JESSIE AND ELSIE,
GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GRAND OLE TIME .
I GUESS IN WAYS YOU ARE GLAD TO BE BACK TO ARIZONA.
MUCH WARMER THERE I BET,, lol
IT HAS BEEN NICE HERE PAST FEW DAYS. SO FAR THE TEMP IS 53 DEGREES HERE.
UPPER 50'S TODAY AND WAS IN 60'S YESTERDAY. BUT THE DAY IS COMING WHERE
WE WILL HAVE ALL COLD WEATHER. TIME TO GET THE WOOD OUT AND READY TO BURN,,lol
SO NOT READY FOR IT, HAVE A GOOD EVENING.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...