Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!     




How did your day go? It has been a pretty good one here in the valley of Tucson. It is still cold and hopefully it will warm up soon.

Chris and I watched a few movies on the Sci-Fi channel this afternoon. They were pretty good. My playmate is in a good mood because she found out that she and her bridge partner came out in first place.

We may order a t-shirt or a hoodie with the cover picture of our 2016 calendar on it. We will wait and see what we think after the calendars arrive in a few days.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. She is going to bring back a taco salad for me. It will go good with a nice cold bottle of "Warsteiner" or two. Yeah!

We saw pictures that Nanci and Jeff posted on Facebook showing the snow in Quemado, New Mexico and it looks great!

I have a few things to take care of tomorrow. I have to get some routine blood work done. We are going to spend the evening with Shoo and Stu. We will be playing "Mahjong" snacking, and enjoying some good vino. Of course I will be the victor of this rousing session. Right Shoo Shoo? NO problem!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful evening and we hope that you get some good sleep so you can start tomorrow with your A-game. I will post day two of our trip to Quemado tomorrow.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...