Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, we are back from a delicious breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished  up a little yard work behind Chris's house.

I will be leaving shortly to pick up a few snack items from Fry's for the photo shoot at Jane and John's home.

I am going to gather up our camera and tripod to take along for the shoot. If time permits Elise and I will be going to the movies afterwards.

The photo shoot cover will be a bright and cheerful one. Once the cover has been decided on the 2016 calendar will go to the presses.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...