Saturday, November 28, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Stuffed!

Music listening to: Dreaming Of You by Selena

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day by falling out of bed due to I am still stuffed from yesterdays feast. I am waiting to hear that the thud sound as my playmate follows suit as well to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a slice of toast this morning for breakfast. Just cannot get anything in me until later,hopefully. Fully being the key word here.

   What a nice gathering of family and friends. We talked, laughed, slurped, burped, passed gas (Jonny) did that, smile. A wonderful evening indeed. 

    I will post pics later in the day if time permits. The new caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will inform him of his shortcomings this morning and I will leave him to go solo again. I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning while he is here.

  Our calendars for 2016 arrived yesterday and they are good. We are going to have to order more due to my playmate and I didn't order enough to be sent out. This calendar is going all the way to Australia again. Thank you (Misbehaver's) for making this years calendar a success.

  Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". After HH were are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Every Christmas Story Ever Told..(and then some). It got mixed reviews but we shall see.


   Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good weekend and stay safe.
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...