Monday, November 9, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!   

OH! NO SHE DIDN'T!


Hey, how has your day been? It has been a very good one for a Monday and that is saying a lot, smile!

It didn't top yesterday because yesterday was an excellent day with family and friends. We had such a good time and we are hoping to do it again in the near future. No worries!

Chris and I totally relaxed today after we returned from our stroll in the hood. A beautiful day it turned out to be, but that is not going to last long at all.

Chris and I enjoyed watching TV and listening to music pretty much all day long. It is the beginning of the busy holiday season already. It seems like it gets earlier with each passing year. Do you agree?

My shorty (Elise) prepared french fries, meatballs, baby tomatoes, and chicken for dinner. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her "Tucson Women's" Chorus practice. I just got my suitcase out for our trip to New Mexico. We will pack them up tomorrow for sure.

We hope that you day has been a good one and we hope tomorrow will  be great. Have a good night!
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Nicolette, glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...