Monday, November 2, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one here in Central Tucson.

Chris and I watched a little TV after our walk through the hood.

Elise prepared chili con carne for dinner and it was delicious. We watched three episodes of "Madam Secretary" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. My playmate is not feeling well this evening and I am sure that she will be hitting the sheets as soon as she gets back in for practice.

We hope that your day was a good one and we hope that tomorrow will be a better one. Have a wonderful evening. Here are a few pics from our Zemams last night.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

JT, are you back home for Vegas?


ELISE,PAULA, MARTY,SHOO, STU 







1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Love the pictures Jessie,,
Looks like everyone had a great time.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...