Monday, November 2, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Busy!

Music listening to: I'll Always Love you by Taylor Dayne

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is out this morning but she will spring to life shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee was good this morning freshly brewed. I will have some peach yogurt for breakfast.

   It is a little chilly here in the valley of Tucson, but once you get into the sun it feels so good. We had a very nice time over the weekend in Gilbert and Tempe, Arizona. I will give more details and pics later as time permits.

   We enjoyed a great evening last night at "Zemams" with Paula, Marty, Shoo and Stu. The food was very good and we downed three bottles of red. Delicious!

    Here are a few pics from our trip to Las Vegas with my girlfriend Sheila, Vicky, and Alfred. It was so much fun. I hope that we get to return soon.

   Well, I had better continue trying to get caught up. Have a great Monday if you can, smile!
Ciao....Jessie and Elise



ELISE, SHEILA,VICKY,ALFRED




LOVE HOOTERS!


OUR ROOM AT THE PALMS




VIEW OUT OF OUR WINDOW.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...