Monday, November 23, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!



How was your day? It has been a slow and restful one here in central Tucson.

Chris and I enjoyed a few shows on TV this afternoon. I got my errands taken care of this morning.

The new caregiver will be here tomorrow morning and he will be going solo to see how he does. I have a feeling that Chris is going to give him a hard time.

Elise prepared pancakes, eggs and sausages for dinner. It was very good and we had plenty of coffee to wash it all down.

We got notified today that our 2016 "Variety Is The Spice Of Life" calendar is on it's way. I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great night.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Good night to my two favorite people (three with Chris) in Tucson!!!!!!

Jessie said...

Good Night Sheila (girlfriend)

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...