Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: Low Rider by War

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some peach yogurt and some fruit for breakfast. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   Elise and I may hit up a movie this afternoon. We are meeting up with Mike and Vicki this evening for dinner at Guadalajara Grill. I am sure that the margaritas will be flowing nicely. Ole'

   We had a magnificent evening with Shoo and Stu last night. We enjoyed a good meal and some killer "Mahjong". My playmate was on a roll. She won three games and Stu won one. Shoo and I were left out this evening. We broke out the "Gruet" champagne and the evening got lively. Right Shoo Shoo? The bubbly has an effect on Shoo and she is a game stopper and we love it. Thank you for a wonderful evening.

   I will be going to the Toyota dealer this morning with my shorty (Elise) so she can drop off the Prius for a routine service. I will post about our second day in Mexico when we return from the dealer.

   Have a great day and stay safe, warm, and happy.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...