Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Starting Something by MJ

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. Another mild morning here in Tucson. The  fur-babies are enjoying a good snore this morning. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   Hey, have you started that Christmas shopping yet? The sales are about to start tomorrow. I haven't even gave it any thought as of yet but I know I will.

   Elise and I are going to the movies to see "Freeheld" at the Loft. After the movie we are going to dinner at "Relish". Looking forward to the mussels and wine flights.

   JT, will be here in Tucson this evening for the holiday. He will be at his mom's house. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Hump Day! Need I remind Jane that it is a Humper? Not! Smile!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...