Wednesday, November 4, 2015

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!         
JANE KEEP MOVING! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!


Mood: Confident! Wild Thanged!

Music listening to: Sign Your Name by Terrance Darby

    It's a Hump Day! How goes it? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise and I both popped out of the toaster like two Toaster Strudels. Hot, ooey, and gooey. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good to the last drop. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. 

    I went out to get the paper and my playmate was back in the toaster again. I guess she was not done yet, smile. I have not plans for today as of yet but I am going to look over the solar lights in the front yard today. I also need to trim the ivy in front of the house as well.


    We got rained on a bit during the night and I did not see Jane nor Loraine out running in the all -together. I didn't get up because I just could not move because I was so relaxed. So I enjoyed the sound.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. Have a great Humper and be careful out there. Nuff said Jane!
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, what's up?

Dottie, lets go back to Globe soon.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Mary and bob, how goes it?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

JT, have a good one.

Rosie, have a great day in Melbourne.

Olivia, how are you feeling today? Better I hope?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

No rain at my house. Not a drop!

Jessie said...

What! What! Weird.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...