Monday, November 30, 2015

It's a Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Slapped and Tickled!

Music listening to: Steady Rock by the Whispers

   It's a Monday! What is going on? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. Brrrrrr! More coffee will be needed for sure. Maybe some Irish coffee! Yeah!

    It is going to be a busy day today with lots of things going on. Truly Nolan will be here to take care of the annual inspection. Eco will be here to check on the A/C seal as well.

    I will begin my packing for Hollywood today. My playmate is all set packed and ready to go. We are looking forward to this trip to spend time with Zack.

   We saw the movie "Trumbo" last night and it is a good one. We recommend this one big time. Great acting! Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Cheers..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...